Wednesday, November 5, 2014

National Dance Educators' Organization Conference this week (and a lot more)!

NDEO's Annual conference is this weekend and I'm so excited to be sharing some of my research. I'm presenting a case study, Thursday, about Service Learning and KYL/D's InHale Performance Series. Saturday, I'm presenting with a dear friend and super smart educator, Elisa Foshay, on incorporating mindfulness into an arts organization.

In Chicago? I hope I get to see you!



 In the Greater Philly area? Go see Alvernia University's Theatre Productions:


Or one of the many other performances that are happening this weekend:
Philly Dance Performances (click here for a list and more info)

Merde to all of the presenters, performers, choreographers, directors... !

No comments:

Post a Comment