Monday, April 13, 2015

FAQ's about "Unveiled" Friday, April 17th

A few things you should know if you're coming to the show:

1. What's going on? Unveiled is a shared performance between me and Brandi Ou. It's at The Performance Garage in Philadelphia. The address is 1515 Brandywine Street, Philadelphia, PA 19130. It's located between Spring Garden & Green Streets and 15th and 16th Streets. Brandywine Street is a one-way street.




2. How do I get there? Where do I park? What can I do if I come early? The Performance Garage has listed that information here: Visiting The Performance Garage. There is free, on-street parking and a paid-lot option. I recommend that you plan to come early, though, just in case. Public transit, traffic, and parking can be a challenge on a Friday evening in Philly.

3. What time does the show start? The show begins at 8pm. The house will open 20-30 minutes before the show.

4. Is there assigned seating? Nope! Please come early to pick your seat! The house will open 20-30 minutes before the performance.

5. I bought my ticket online. Where is it? Thank you! You can pick up your ticket at the door when you come to the performance. It will be waiting for you. Please give your name at the desk.

6. I didn't buy my ticket online. Should I? The Performance Garage has sold out many of its shows this season, in advance! Please purchase your tickets early: Dance Box Office.

7. Oh no! I didn't get my ticket yet and the Box Office says there are no more available! The online Box Office closes 24 hrs before the show. If you don't get your tickets online, you can get tickets at the door, provided there is space available. Please come early to get your ticket.

8. This is really awesome! Can I take pictures or video with my phone? Nope! To protect the safety of the performers and the rights of the artists, no video or photography is allowed. Please contact me or Brandi if you're interested in learning more about the work or read the other updates on my blog!

9. How long is the show? Approximately 60 minutes. There is no intermission.

10. I have to pee. There is no intermission. Please take care of any personal needs before or after the show.

11. Wow! What a show! What's next? Please join us immediately after the performance at Bourbon & Branch on 705 N 2nd St.

12. No, really, what's next for Unveiled? We'd love to share this work with a larger audience, especially those who supported us, but couldn't make this performance. Our goals include another Philadelphia performance and a Mid-West Tour. Additionally, we're open to other venues and developing relationships with like-minded organizations. If you'd like to help make this possible, please make a donation at the performance or contact me or Brandi. (jcwarchalking@gmail.com)

Thanks so much for your support! We look forward to seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment