Monday, December 21, 2020

Winter Solstice 2020

Dear Friends... 

How are you? 

2020 is coming to an end and it's been, well... #2020. 

Whenever I've been asked "how's it going?" this year, I've responded with a roller coaster emoji. My language capacity doesn't seem to be sufficient for the swell of emotions that has surged on any given day and I'm not sure that there's a better image that's worth a few, or a thousand, words. Perhaps you've experienced this as well. This year has been complicated for me on micro and macro levels. 

I've been missing my communities and moving together.

I've also been afraid of making videos and the vulnerabilities that invites. 

But, I've been wanting to share Tracy Scott Silverman's "Here Comes the Sun" and the ways it has moved me for a long time. So, here goes!

Please join me in this simple solstice dance (click here or check out the video below):



Thank you to Tracy Scott Silverman for the kind permission to use your music. Tracy Scott Silverman has produced so much amazing music - check it out here! 

Thank you for joining me in this dance!

May this Winter Solstice bring you light.



1 comment:

  1. The video might not show up on all platforms. Here it is, again:
    https://youtu.be/aCj5RQDqlh4

    ReplyDelete