Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Upcoming classes - recent choreography

I'm teaching at the CHI Movement Arts Center this summer. Join me in the dance!

KYL/D's home in South Philly - CHI MAC!

Saturdays - Dance for PD 10:30-11:30am. (no class June 21st or July 5th). The summer session runs June 14th through August 2nd

Saturdays - Ballet Barre 11:30-11:15am (no class June 21st).

Kun-Yang Lin/Dancers Company Class, Modern Dance (open to the public!) - Tuesday, June 17th 4-5:30pm.

KYL/D Company Class, Ballet (open to the public) - Thursday, June 26th & July 17th 4-5:30pm
Here's the full line up of classes for the summer: CHI MAC class schedule

CHI Artists Summer Workshops - July 7-11th from 1:30-3:30pm. Drop in for one class or join me for the whole week! We'll be exploring CHI Awareness Technique and playing with some of my choreography.
Click here to save your spot: CHI Artists Summer Workshops

Here's some recent choreography so you can get an idea of some of my work:







Questions? Please let me know! I look forward to dancing with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment