Thursday, August 8, 2013

InHale's tomorrow!

Check out the artists who are being presented by KYL/D:


(As always, I'm super excited for this performance. We're starting the tech process today - marley, programs printed, audience surveys printed, risers going up, focusing the lights... It's a lot of work but I love it! It's really humbling to see all of the hard work that goes into producing the performance from our end and to also see all of the work that the artists have been doing. I love being a conduit for bringing artists and audiences together in Philly!)

Oh yes... and this time, I'm presenting work too. Vuthy Ou, Rachael Hart, and I have been diving into (un)tangled threads. We're performing it again in NYC in a few weeks and I'm looking forward to getting feedback in real time to continue working on the piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment