Tuesday, February 15, 2022

A full February

I've got a lot of excitement happening in the next few days. Will you join me? 

Tonight (Feb 15) at 6:30pm, I'm going behind the scenes with Reading Theater Project's 5 Minute Fringe Festival with The Greater Reading Area Dance Exchange on BCTV.org. You can watch it on the local stations if you're in the Berks County area, or you can watch the livestream by clicking here and then clicking "Watch Now" and then "BCTV.org". Or, you can check it out at your convenience on The Greater Reading Area Dance Exchange playlist on BCTV's YouTube page by clicking here. The G.R.A.D.E. is an outreach program by JCWK Dance Lab to bring awareness to dance opportunities for adults in Berks County. 

Feb 16 at 7pm, I'm leading a professional development workshop for the Pennsylvania Dance Education Organization. PaDEO is working hard to support educators and students of dance. Check them out - and their current movement to get a direct path to Dance Education Certification for K-12 teachers - by clicking here. 

Feb 20 at 1pm, Widener University is hosting the second workshop in a three-part series where I'm sharing my research and process. “We are StarDust" is free and open to the public. Please review Widener’s Covid policy before attending. Sign up here. 

Feb 24-27. Reading Theater Project's 5-Minute Fringe goes live! And I have a new piece in RTP's Fringe! I'm working with new friends and old on a ballet that will also evolve into a video. Click here for more details on tickets and event info for the Fringe!






No comments:

Post a Comment