Tuesday, March 5, 2024

February Fringe Drop

 For the past 9 years, Reading Theater Project has presented the 5-Minute Fringe Festival. It's an opportunity for the community around RTP to create something and receive feedback during the process. It's a chance to take a risk and try something "bite-sized" in a low-stakes, but high-respect experience. 

I've been participating since 2019, when I took a chance and asked during a snowy January night, "does this make sense as a journey?"

"This" became "Shed" and began my appreciation for RTP as an organization of individuals invested in community, communication, and artistic integrity.

Since 2019, I've invited a plethora of dancers to join me in the journey. Here's a bit of the most recent process of JCWK Dance Lab, RTP's 5-Minute Fringe, and my latest work: 









No comments:

Post a Comment